Monday 5 September 2016

Online Examination portal

ONLINE EXAMINATION PORTAL
by, A.L.AJAY KUMAR

Few months ago, I got a request from my college to make a web application to host the placement cell examinations for students.
          I initially was little hesitant because we already have an web application developed by my senior. Then when i looked into the code developed by my seniors, i found that its worth developing a new piece of code to handle the examinations.The main reason why i came upto this mindset because the former code was fully developed in HTML,PHP and JAVASCRIPT and back end was supported by MYSQL. The code had many bugs which lead to constant trouble during the exams. The only thing i liked is the UI.It was sweet and simple.
So I decided to get started with some recently developed frameworks like ANGULARJS and BOOTSTRAP .
Now i have developed a Beta version which can host the examinations without a hitch. but still we need lots of improvements so that it can handle any kind of scenarios and give a wonderful user experiance.
The link to the source code is : https://github.com/Alluajay/OnlineExamPortal
I initiated this project as a opensource project and Contribtions are invited to develop it further.

No comments:

Post a Comment